Sarthak education trust has started training and employment programme for differently privileged persons. Differently privileged persons (DPPs) include persons with disabilities like visual impairment, physically handicap, mentally challenged, hearing impaired and persons with poor socio economic background. Our aim is to
• More than 100 differently privileged persons to get employment oriented training every year.
• Training in basic Computer programs/ software.
• Training in transcription Computer Programme course for the first time
• Personality & Communication Skills Development Training for better employability of differently privileged persons.
• In addition sarthak undertakes various other steps to provide support for differently privileged people. It will work to eradicate preventable and curable blindness and eye troubles in the slums of Delhi and will also organize conferences, exhibitions, lectures and media coverage to further the cause of the differently privileged.
• To find suitable placement for trained differently privileged persons
Similar Companies Making Non-Profit Organization Management
Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion
Handicap International is an international organisation specialised in the field of disability. Non-governmental, non-religious, non-political and non-profit making, it works alongside people with di...
We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
The British Council is committed to a policy o...
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning network that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace. It comprises 26 independent national/...
Goodwill Industries International | 33,339 followers on LinkedIn. Nonprofit organization. Helping individuals, families and communities build brighter futures through the power of work. | Goodwill Ind...