Claim this
Startup
Write to the
AppScale

AppScale

http://www.app-scale.com
Computer Games

About AppScale

AppScale is an open-source hybrid cloud platform. AppScale implements a number of popular APIs including those of Google App Engine, MapReduce (via Hadoop), MPI and others. AppScale automatically depl...

AppScale describes itself with 5 words or categories

Application PlatformsCloud ComputingInformation TechnologyInternetSocial Gaming

Video

Presentation

More Detail

AppScale is Broadcasting service for Social Games. On the Social Global Gaming Market, only 40% comes from Facebook. The other 60% generate Asia, European social networks, Latin America and Russia. De...

Case Study

Competitive Landscape

Capitalization

No information available yet.

  • #DATA_YEAR# : $
    #NAME#
    from #DATA_FROM#
  • Company Size

    2-10 employees

    Type

    Self Owned

    Founded

    2011