Claim this
Startup
Write to the
Alleantia

Alleantia

http://www.alleantia.com
Internet

About Alleantia

“Only 1% of devices are connected today”. Alleantia makes the other 99% smarter and connected. Alleantia unique XPANGO technology turns any electronic device into an intelligent and connected dev...

Alleantia describes itself with 7 words or categories

Smart BuildingInternet of ThingsIndustrial AutomationSmart GridRenewable EnergyIndustrial automation & contro...

Video

Presentation

More Detail

Alleantia provides the first on market plug&play Industrial IoT platform for implementing Smart Factory, Smart Machinery, Smart Building solutions. Alleantia unique XPANGO technology makes any elect...

Case Study

Competitive Landscape

Capitalization

Alleantia appears to have raised $539,007.

  • #DATA_YEAR# : $
    #NAME#
    from #DATA_FROM#
  • Location

    Headquarters

    Via Tosco Romagnola
    Pontedera, PI , 56025
    Italy

    Company Size

    1-10 employees

    Type

    Privately Held

    Founded

    2011